1.What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are installed on a computer or other device when you visit a website. They are used to operate the website you are visiting as well as to provide additional functionality (such as user identification, memorization of preferences).
2. Why are cookies used on this website?
The website places cookies for the following functions:
- basic functionalities such as web page display and save user preferences (eg language / color selection, search results presentation)
- visitor security (e.g. Cookies that detect repeated failed login attempts to a user's account),
load distribution (loadbalancing),
- identifying and / or retaining content entered by the user during a session (session) throughout the specific connection (eg when filling out an online form or registering purchases in the online store).
- user authentication on services that require authentication (eg when conducting an online banking transaction)
- Provide multimedia content, such as cookies that are installed when viewing a video
- Sharing content via social media (socialmedia)
Also third parties place on behalf of this website cookies for the following functions:
- collection of statistics on website traffic and how visitors use it
- display ads (inside or outside the website).
3. Which cookies does this website install?
This website uses the following categories of cookies:
1P_JAR, APISID, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID
They collect information about …………… .. Covered by Google's policy.
According to Google Policy (https://policies.google.com/privacy)
4. Πώς μπορώ να διαχειριστώ τα cookies;
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari (Mac OS)
- Apple Safari (iPhone, iPad)
5. Where can I find out more about cookies?
6. Could this policy change?
This policy may be amended at any time and the most recent amendment is always considered valid. We suggest that you regularly refer to this page, which entered into force on… ../… / 2020.
The National Center for Social Solidarity (EKKA) bears no responsibility for the references from this policy to external websites, for their content and services, which it does not control or adopt, and any damage resulting from the use as the visitor has access to them at his own risk.